1. Confirm that the video matrix switch is on (by pushing a button and/or seeing light on the screen)
2. Confirm if there is an IR Bug on the Matrix Switch and also if it's blasting
3. Try adjusting the IR Bug location slightly while trying to change sources
4. Confirm if the green and orange lights are blinking at the back of the matrix switch
5. If issue remains unresolved, escalate to technical support team
1. Confirm if Audio is being heard in the affected Zone.
2.Confirm what video source is affected. Request that the another video source be switched to; i.e. If on Family AppleTV, request that video is switched to Family/Parents DTSV
3. Confirm if the Matrix switch is ON; a quick way to confirm is if other video zones are working fine with audio.
4. Confirm if the TV, Room Controller (Global cache, EA1 ) and receiver that are behind the TV are connected to a power socket and ON.
5. Confirm if the Receiver is On; the LED power and link lights showul be on and steady ( not flashing or blinking ).
6. Confirm if the TV input source is on the correct input where the receiver connects to; you can switch between input sources on a TV by using the TV remote.
7. Confirm that the HDMI cable from the TV to the Blustream reciever is connected and firm; no loose connections.
8. Request that the HDMI cable be unplugged and plugged back to observe any changes.
9. If issue remains unresolved, escalate to technical support team